Fluidity Software News and Events
- January 3, 2012: FluidMath wins eSchool News Readers' Choice Award
- December 10, 2011: FluidMath highlighted on U.S. Department of Education website as ED Small Business Awardee Wins Industry Award for Innovation
December 8, 2011: FluidMath highlighted on National Center for Education Research (NCER) website: http://ies.ed.gov/ncer/ "IES/SBIR Product Wins Software Competition in New York City".
- December 1, 2011: THE Journal, "Mobile Apps for Education Grab Attention at Competition"
- November 30, 2011: eSchool News "Press Release: SIIA Announces Innovation Incubator Award Winners"
- November 29, 2011: FluidMath awarded "Most Innovative Educational Technology Product" by SIIA: Click here to read the SIIA press release.
- November 29, 2011: FluidMath awarded runner-up as "Most Likely to Succeed in the Education Market" by SIIA: Click here to read the SIIA press release
- November 10, 2011: FluidMath selected as finalist for SIIA Innovation Incubator Program : Click here to learn more.
- March 20, 2011: Fluidity Software site (www.fluiditysoftware.com) launched and FluidMath is now available for purchase.
- March 1, 2011: Communicating the Way Mathematicians Do, Anytime Anywhere Learning Foundation Newsletter
- January 13, 2011: FluidMath YouTube Channel Launch
April 14-16, 2011: FluidMath will be at the NCTM Tradeshow in Indianapolis. Visit us at Booth #1234
June 26 - July 1, 2011: The Anja S. Greer Conference on Secondary School Mathematics, Science and Technology at Phillips Exeter Academy, "Teaching Mathematics with a Tablet PC": A week-long course taught by Nils Ahbel from Deerfield Academy and Maria Hernandez from The North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics.
July 24-29, 2011: Mathematical Sciences Institute at Metairie Park Country Day School, "Teaching Mathematics with a Tablet PC" : A week long course taught by Alyse Hesse from Metairie Park Country Day School and Nils Ahbel from Deerfield Academy.